Last modification: 20/08/2022
Date of last update: April 21, 2022.
This Page uses “cookies” to provide a better and more personalized service to all users and visitors, since they allow storing and retrieving information about browsing habits while respecting anonymity at all times.
Following the instructions in the help section available in the browser used, the User can choose to disable the acceptance of ‘cookies’. In some cases, this may cause the Page to not function properly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, when accessing them. Its functions can be very varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, if you can recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with a user and their computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user can configure his browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Data: It is the information obtained through the user’s terminal equipment through the data storage and retrieval device (cookies or others). The data will be personal when it is information about identified or identifiable natural persons, in the terms established in article 4 of the RGPD.
Added information: non-nominal information, typically numerical and for the purpose of providing statistical information.
End equipment: It is the device from which the user accesses the service, such as a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc., and from which the information is obtained.
Editor: responsible or owner of the website
Third-party: external entity, collaborator, service provider or related to the publisher, involved in the management of some cookies.
Responsible for the cookie: the editor, person in charge, owner of the web page or, even, the third party in some cases.
Browsing habits: trends that the user shows when browsing through a web page, such as, for example, time spent on the page, parts visited, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
According to the entity that manages it:
- First-party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content The frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Our sites may also have links from social networks (such as Facebook or Twitter). Laboratorios BABÉ does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we recommend reviewing their own cookie policies.
Type of cookies used by the Laboratorios BABÉ website and their purpose
This website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to personalize content and ads, offer social media features and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Cookie statement last updated on 11/4/22 by Cookiebot:
What if I don’t want to have these cookies, what can I do about it?
To comply with current legislation, we have to warn you about the management of these cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating your non-compliance, we would only use our own cookies, since they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, we would not store any cookies. In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying your authorization, it implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the Web page, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being recorded on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
Configuración de cookies de Internet Explorer
Configuración de cookies de Firefox
Configuración de cookies de Google Chrome
Configuración de cookies de Safari
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully comply with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, which is usually found in the Options menu, in the “Privacy” section. (Please consult your browser’s help for more information).
Is the data collected in cookies used on websites other than Laboratorios BABÉ?
Some of our cookies are used to carry out analytics for which we use tools external to Laboratorios BABÉ. The cookies used are for the exclusive use of the Laboratory, which will in no case commercialize them.
At Laboratorios BABÉ we work with trusted providers who help us manage and personalize our web pages.
So what does the above information mean?
If you accept our cookies, you allow us to improve the BABÉ Laboratories website to offer you optimal access and give you a more efficient and personalized service.
In addition, you can configure your browser to establish that only trusted Web sites or the pages you are currently browsing can manage cookies, allowing you to select your preferences.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates in this regard.
¿Where can i get more information?
If you need more information about the cookie directive, please consult the Official State Gazette published on March 31, 2012 (for Spain) where the directives on electronic communications are transposed. The directive is also available at the Information Commissioner Office.
Additionally, you can access some educational videos published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in which it is explained, step by step, how to configure the privacy options of the most common browsers, social networks and mobile operating systems, in Videos AEPD.